Is This Retreat For Me?
Do you ever struggle to believe you are good enough?
Do you wonder if this is as good as it gets?
Do you wonder how God could love you with all your failures and mistakes?
Do you want to know Jesus better but aren't sure how?
Every woman, without exception, deals with struggles such as these. You are not alone! Mary Magdalene's life has much to teach you about overcoming these doubts to deeply and truly believe God's unique and unconditional love just for YOU!
About The Retreat Experience
- A personal retreat experience over 5 consecutive weeks
- Each week looks into Mary Magdalene's life lived at Jesus' feet - a journey of choices for redemption and love
- Discover how Mary Magdalene's relationship with Jesus reveals the relationship he desires with every woman
- Includes formative talks of virtue and choices Magdalene made
- Reflective prayer in the spirit of St Ignatius imaginative prayer
- Artwork, music and all things beautiful
- Silence and journaling
- Small group dynamics with 6-8 participants
- Activities to continue the retreat at home between sessions
- Based on Catholic teachings from Sacred Scripture and Sacred Tradition along with personal reflections from a Holy Land pilgrimage
- Requesting your faithful participation as each week's theme build on the previous
- Babysitting is not available, though nursing babies are welcome
- Cost is $30 payable at the first session